Studio 3’s Systemic Approach
Studio 3 was founded as an organisation to support people in crisis over 20 years ago, our approach has developed into a focus on ‘culture change’ and the development of wellbeing. Our approaches challenge people and cultures.
Here are seven key components of our approaches to supporting people (more information here).
1) We provide a ‘systems’ approach to all of our work.
2) We support organisations to develop a clear and coherent approach to reducing restrictive practices.
3) We aim to develop a reflective approach to learning.
4) Our staff focus on implementation of positive practices on the ground not just in the classroom.
5) We passionately support the human rights of individuals. All. Of our work is driven by these values.
6) We are driven by evidence based approaches and as such our training and other models of supports adapt to the latest research.
7) Studio 3 training in physical interventions focusses on teaching as few physical interventions as possible.